Friday 16 November 2012

I'm Cheating.

So I'm posting today to trick my mind into thinking I'm being productive. I guess I am but I'm not sure stealing images of models from the American Apparel website and sticking my own prints on them would count as a 'real' visualisation, especially with me being a third year student now.
Well these will have to do until I get round to actually drawing one... Maybe.



Before third year began, and during what should have been a longer internship (no thanks to travel and costs but thanks to a close friend of a boyfriend!) I was told to just go down to the beach, not far from Southend, as I may be inspired by something down there. So after falling asleep on the beach front to be woken up by a Mother telling her daughter "don't go near the lady, she's away with the fairies", I realised I should probably wake up and do something with my time. Bitch.
Long(ish) story short, I saw some rocks and thought I would draw them. How fun does that sound?..
Big mistake! I found it hard and have now realised if I want to be a printer of some sort I should probably do a project that requires me drawing things that I can actually create a motif from. I will remember this for the final project.
Note to self; minerals are very pretty, but mainly if you do Geology.
So above, so far a couple of visualisations of two of my designs.
Final designs? Who knows yet.
I'm going to carry on with that now anyway, whilst avoiding ripping out my hair at all costs.
Oh one last thing, I might get around to changing 'Rowson's Rags' to a non-blurry logo too, don't judge me!
 BYE.
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment