Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas, y'filthy animal.


Well it's currently 7 minutes until it's Christmas Day and I'm lying here watching The Inbetweeners and applying for jobs. I feel I made use of my Christmas Eve this year; spending the day heavily editing my CV, having my first Mince Pie, watching copious amounts of Christmas films, having my first Amaretto and Coke and eating a takeaway. Oh, and giving my Dad his birthday card was just great.
Happy Birthday Dad!


So I just came back from Milan! It snowed. It was dull. At least the architecture, ice-cream and the flight over the Swiss Alps were a delight.
So it's now Christmas Day, Merry Christmas! And this is probably the least exciting blog entry I've ever done. Certainly isn't worthy of posting on any social networking sites...
So my next entry will hopefully include designs from my most recent project, finalised so that I'm happy with them this time round! Third year is going too fast, I need to lasso and tie to a Delorean...




GOOD NIGHT.
xoxo
p.s. Speaking of xoxo, Gossip Girl has now finished. I don't know how I'm going to cope.


No comments:

Post a Comment