Wednesday 3 July 2013

The State of Freedom

So I've neglected my blog somewhat over the past few months, and I promised myself I would update it throughout my final project. This obviously didn't happen. Instead I concentrated on my website because I'm greedy and wanted a blog AND a website. But at least I completed it! 
Take a peep at:




I stuck with the idea of pleating for my final collection and decided to hand pleat far too many samples. This is something that certainly paid off though, I'm extremely happy with the outcome (for once!) and now I have some really beautiful samples to star in my portfolio. 
Here are a few images that made up my look book, and thanks to the gorgeous Adam Galwas for being my photographer for the evening with a very embarrassed and inexperienced model! *cough* 










So my degree is now finished, and after being completely screwed over with my dissertation results, I now hunt for jobs and happiness.
Let the journey begin!..
How cheesy
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment