Monday 9 September 2013

The Good Life

Dear Diary,

Life is good. My "job" consists of only enjoyable things. Life is enjoyable. I've probably been in the same place for 1 week maximum for the past 4-5 weeks, and living out of a rucksack when not in Thailand is getting slightly tedious. The weather is changing and my rucksack full of bikinis has deemed useless. Note to self: this is England, and a spare jumper in your bag is useful all year round. Oh, and socks, remember socks, because my feet are bloody freezing.
So yeah, ramble ramble ramble, here's a sneak peak of my second series of print designs for this month. My next post will either be me crying because none of my designs sold, or celebrating because at least one of my designs sold. I'm hoping for the latter. Hopefully there will be some name-drop worthy names to drop, but I won't get too ahead of myself. Think positive. The Laws of Attraction. Zeitgeist. 


Bye. Bye. Bye. By. B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment