Friday 18 October 2013

Four for you Glenn Coco, you go Glenn Coco!

So I'm actually here to celebrate this time because I sold some designs! I sold 4, which isn't too bad to be honest, to a couple of pretty big boy companies such as Club Monaco in the US and only the bloody Arcadia Group! So a few months down the line expect me promoting either Topshop, Miss Selfridge, Dorothy Perkins etc. for free with great joy. I cannot wait to get on a hunt (yes I'm sad) on all of the Arcadia websites to see which store actually bought one of my designs, my favourite one at that too.
I've also got a few more things lined up in my freelance life right now, they're in the very early stages at the moment so hopefully they pan out how I'd like them to and I can share the love next time.

In other news, I have a new home! Me and my beau have just moved into a beautiful new apartment in Nottingham. We've barely left. Oh the life of a freelancing couple. Here's a sneak peak of my 'workspace' every day, thank god the view is good!

Find the pug...

I'm going to get on anyway, time to clean the new place in time for my family to arrive at the weekend. I'll be cooking my first home-made full on roast chicken dinner for them, and we'll be sippin' some bub' which I got from my parents at graduation... it's about time we popped it open, I mean it's Moët for god's sake!

Right, that's enough of sounding like a spoilt/rich bitch for the day.
Al Sethe latur
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Well Done with the sales more to come I hope...Wishing you lots of luck for the future

    ReplyDelete